Privacy, Terms & Conditions
Please read our Privacy, Terms, and Conditions below.
In the event of a sale of the business or all or substantially all of its assets, such assets shall include certain user information including name, email, address, phone and sales history.
We send to all of our users exclusive newsletters and emails which alert you to new features and products as well as special offers and services available on our site. We do not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties in connection with our Newsletter or offers.
If you are already receiving our emails and you want to unsubscribe, you can simply follow the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email or contact us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
When you place orders for purchased products or access your payment information, we use an advanced encryption technology known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect the storage and transfer of your data from unauthorized parties. While on a secure page, such as our registration form, a lock or key icon appears on the bottom of your web browser.
We are not responsible for republished content from this website on other blogs or websites without our permission.
With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), The Dog Gurus own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in our names. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting our content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without Our Permission
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site. Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post. Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization. Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2021, Robin Bennett and Susan Briggs. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.RufflySpeakingDog.com"
Not Without Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized ourselves for granting permission. In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point. If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email us.
OUR COMMENTS POLICY
As you know, the website is all about the conversation. But without a few simple ground rules, that conversation can turn into a shouting match that discourages others from entering into the fray. So here is our comments policy.
By posting on our community, you agree to the following:
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, we would rather receive your comments on our community post than via email so that everyone can learn from the question and answer dialogue.
- You may disagree with us. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with us—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful. In our opinion, there is way too much shouting in the public square to tolerate it here.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. This is our community. We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog, not ours. Specifically, we will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.
Ruffly Speaking Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel a free trial of Ruffly Speaking at any time during the free trial period and incur no charge.
For all initial purchases of subscriptions longer than one month, you may cancel during the first 30 days (calculated from the date of purchase plus any free trial period, if applicable) and receive a full refund. If the cancellation occurs after the first 30 days, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Monthly subscriptions of Ruffly Speaking can be canceled anytime but will not be eligible for a refund.
All access to the course and related material will be terminated upon cancellation.
Please note that all subscription plans will automatically renew unless you specifically request to cancel in advance.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: The Dog Gurus Copyright © 2022 Robin Bennett and Susan Briggs. All rights reserved.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. The Dog Gurus and its principals reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if The Dog Gurus believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Dog Gurus and its principals.